This is a quick look at a new video creation tool on the block called FlexClip.
Keep in mind: this is not a complete review!
This is my first experience with first using and trying to figure out the tool. If you're looking for the complete review you can find that here.
Overall FlexClip seems extremely similar to InVideo.
They also have a ton of templates, have two different ways to edit videos, and have almost all of the same in-editor features.
InVideo is a bit ahead of FlexClip feature wise, but InVideo has been having more and more problems with video-rendering speed and feature bloat that comes with trying to create something that serves everyone.
FlexClip doesn't yet have that problem. All in all it looks like a solid in-browser video editor
- An enormous collection of pre-built templates
- Large music & stock video collection
- Selecting and adding stock videos to each project is much more intuitive than in InVideo
The Not So Good
- The advanced editor is still in very early beta so it's hard to say how good it actually will be
- You can't have a voiceover and background music in the same video at the same time (unless you record the voiceover on a per-scene basis)
- Limiting pricing based on how many stock videos you can use for each project doesn't make sense